Welcome...... To my Page...

Hi! So good to have someone looking at my blog even I'm not here all the time.
I made this blog so I could share my experience about everything I had in my live (which I want to share). It's like a diary or a notes of me and about me (in a pictures of course), so.... Have a good time ! ^-^

Jumat, 17 Februari 2012

My First Valentine's Dinner with my husband

14 February 2012, Lupa Lelah Club-Tembagapua,  Mike Love Attiin Shaw <3
Hi! Again.
Here let's see my beautiful (pictures) again... ^-^

As I said, we got married on March 23th 2012. Now, in his pictures we were having our first Valentine's Day Dinner.
Some of you must have question, "How could this be the first? why didn't you have Valentine's Day Dinner while you guys were still dating?"
We first met in December 2011 and dating for a few months and engaged and Married...!
Fast!
Yes, we were fall in love at the first sight! (coo cweeettt..!) ^-^

I love him, and the feeling keeps getting stronger day by day... <3
(yes, i'm talking about L.O.V.E)
He is a real mature guy, full of responsibilities, he's a good teacher and husband and a great Papa for my son, Zakiy.

Nice Valentine's Day decoration!
Beautiful me... ^-^ took 2 and a half hour to make my curly hair style... -____-'
Happy Valentine's Day!
Thank you for seeing my blog!!

1 komentar:

  1. Lucky you... ;) Living in a great place with great family. I envy you, seriously. But by the way, I want to remind you that you're married on March 23th 2011, not 2012. It's just weird that you posted this on February but said that you married on March. Nice to know you by the way... ;) Feel free to visit my blog too.

    BalasHapus