Welcome...... To my Page...

Hi! So good to have someone looking at my blog even I'm not here all the time.
I made this blog so I could share my experience about everything I had in my live (which I want to share). It's like a diary or a notes of me and about me (in a pictures of course), so.... Have a good time ! ^-^

Kamis, 28 April 2011

Beautiful TEMBAGAPURA


Tembagapura    is a town built to support the Grasberg Mine in the Indonesian province of Papua. Construction of the mine and its infrastructure including the town, commenced in the late-1960s.
In Indonesiantembaga means "copper" and pura is equivalent to "temple" or "town", meaning "Copper Town".

It was so happy for me to tell you about where i'm living now.
It is a little town that always rains everyday.
I live here since March 28, 2011 when I just got married (March 23, 2011) and my husband took me home here after we had a honeymoon in Bali.

To get here, first after we arrived at Moses Kilangin airport, Timika, Papua, we have to be sure that we already have a heliops request number to get in to the chopper and then use the chopper up to the mountains to Tembagapura.



The weather is always cold here (for the Indonesians , especially me because I'm from Biak where there were always a hot bright sunny on a beach island). Everyone (Especially Indonesians) use jacket and warm clothes. I can say there were umbrella in everyone bag or handy like the proverbial. My husband said "First thing that you have to do in here if you want to go out is DON'T forget to bring umbrella..." (The good memories before this is my husband carried me with him when the first time we enter the house...)

Let's get back to the point !

Uhm.. usually the morning will be sunny until about 10 or 11 a.m and will be spotty rain and misty.
And my husband would like to say "hey, it was unusual..." if there was a sunny day. :)

My husband is a science and math teacher (so proud of him) in an International School here, so we have two days full to hang out together in the weekend. We would like to go up hill for exercise and to see a very beauty scenery (so good for a getaway too). In here there were so many waterfalls and river. 









From our Morning Walk



The river's water is so cold (similar with a glass of water that just came out from the refrigerator!). This is a good idea to soak your feet for less than 5 minuttes if you curious to feel how is the feeling of frozen-like a dead part-of your body.



Sometimes misty and so beautiful.









The cars in here were almost the same like this.




This is when we heading back from the HR Office and my husband wears Batik Shirt every Wednesday at the school.


Isn't it beautiful  ?
This is my husband and we were in the "Hidden Valley" on the weekend.



Haha... Pretty cool, huh...? I love this pose... <3

We took a bus for free to the "Hidden Valley"

Now....







We are walking on the misty and spotty rain...
(Romantic.........)
^-^v


AND !! This is when there's unusual weather : SUNNY ^-^ (well.. there's still a big cloud...)

My husband and the Sunny Day  <3

Everyone know that there's always be sunny after a cloudy day.. And Rainbow after rain.. But I haven't take any of a rainbow here in Tembagapura...
I will. Just wait for my next nice rainbow pictures, okay..?!
(^-^)v
See You.......~


3 komentar:

  1. hahahahahaha boleh ni...minta artikel jg lahhh..
    jgn lp klo dah byk artikelnya jadiin adsense

    BalasHapus
  2. Hy Oza !
    Thankz for your comment..
    ^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. tembagapura is nice place. i wantt go to there. but i have a lot of school work. may be next time.
    may i follow your blog?

    BalasHapus